How To Submit Your Work
Create An Account on Submissions Manager
- Once you have an account you do not need to fill out a new form. Just log in and follow the directions for making another submission.
- Please make sure that when you are submitting your work you do all of the following:
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person your are submitting for in the “writer name” field.
- Fill in the title of the work you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, submit only one piece on your first log in into the system; add additional works on subsequent logins.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the “file” field.
- IMPORTANT: In the final field, the comment field, please give us the following information: School Name, School Address, School City, State, Zip, and Class of _____ (graduation year), then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you’re done.
- Submitting Revised Work:
- If you choose to submit a re-vision of a piece that has already been returned to you, please enter the abbreviation (REV), in parentheses, after the title you enter in the title field of the submission form.
A student-run national literary magazine for high school writers and editors